I have given Swaffy a few other emusic recommendations through means other than the blog since my initial post a few weeks ago, but today, I came across one that I thought I would make sure that the masses....all three or four of you who read this....knew about. Some time in the past few weeks, the album Keep No Score from Sleeping at Last has been added to emusic. If you read my post about my favorite albums or have talked to me about music much, you know my fondness for this band.Because I like this band so much, and I pick up extra copies of Ghosts from time to time when I find them cheap, I will make the following offer. First buy the disc from the band at www.sleepingatlast.com or download it from your preferred music service. After you have done that let me know, and if you don't already own it, I will mail or bring you your very own copy of Ghosts. I have about four extra copies of the disc in my stash, so I guess this offer would be limited to the first four people who took me up on the offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment