Saturday, March 14, 2009

Return to Paradise


Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be hopping on a plane with my amazing wife and heading back to a paradise we first visited 2 1/2 years ago. I'm looking forward ot a few of the things that we really enjoyed last time. Some pineapple packages at the Tip Top Cafe. Chasing some puffer fish while snorkeling. Seeing waterfalls. Eating lots of fresh fish. Listening to the ocean when I wake up and go to sleep. I can't wait.

We did get a lot of the sights out of the way last time, so it will be quite a different trip. We are staying in a different area of the island this time. Instead of the south shore at Poipu, we will be on the northeast side of the island at Moloa'a Bay. We are going to be much more prepared to hike. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can get out to see some spots more out of the way than last time. I'll be bringing my camera for even more pictures than I took last time. I'm sure I'll have more to say once we get back, but I'd better get back to work on getting everything ready.

No comments: