Aside from a family reunion trip, (complete with Phillips, Craig, and Dean singalong), and the neverending search for house things, much of the weekend multi-tasking. I was completing a defensive driving course that I waited until the last minute on so I was tied to the computer for a long time. I was paying some attention to the lessons, but I got some cleaning done. I did all of my laundry. I read some of my current book "Fargo Rock City." I watched two episodes of The Riches. I adjusted the template for this here blog. All of this, and I only missed one question on the whole course. Not bad for 6 hours wasted due to a tiny sign at the corner of Pearl and McKinney that says "No Right Turn on Red." While not funny in the least, Comedy Defensive Driving isn't too bad for getting defensive driving done.
Finishing up the Alphabet Playlist:
The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
Quiet Company - Shine Honesty
Richard Butler - Richard Butler
Sorry About Dresden - Let it Rest
Throw Me the Statue - Moonbeams
U2 - Acthung Baby
The Violet Burning - Lipstick and Dynamite Wonder
Waterdeep - Everyone's Beautiful
I don't have any X bands on my ipod
Yeasayer - All Hour Cymbals
Zao - Liberate Te Ex Inferis
2 comments:
Do you have any Kings-X??
:)
I like your original format better.
Also, I think you have a crush on Phillips, Craig, and Dean...
Post a Comment