I've got another week of bachelorhood ahead of me. My wife has had a lot going on lately, which has left me here by myself much more often than I am used to. When I found out that she was going to be gone, I had grand hopes of being productive. I wanted to get stuff packed for our upcoming but undefined move. I wanted to get rid of some junk. I wanted to read. All in all, I've pretty much wasted a lot of time so far. I did have shredfest 2007 where I finally got rid of all those old bank statements and bills that I had for some reason decided to save. I don't know what good I would think my 1999 bank statement would do me aside from adding to the junk that I have had to move twice now. They are all confetti now thanks to my new trusty shredder. Starting today, I've got five nights that I can use to hopefully get some of these things done. We'll see what I can accomplish.
Playlist:
Get Him Eat Him - Arms Down
A Northern Chorus - The Millions Too Many
The National - Boxer
Damien Jurado - And Now That I'm In Your Shadow
Sufjan Stevens - The Avalanche
Pedro the Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure
Mewithoutyou - A->B Life
They Might Be Giants - Lincoln
This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain
American Music Club - Love Songs for Patriots
Mice Parade - Mice Parade
The Violet Burning - Lipstick and Dynamite Wonder
Joy Electric - Unelectric
Bloomsday - The Day The Colors Died
Jacobstone - Chambers and Volumes
Morrissey - Ringleader of the Tormentors
Randy Newman - The Randy Newman Songbook
Monday, June 11, 2007
Single Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment