Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On the Downhill Slide

At least Wednesday made it a bit more quickly this week. I can't believe how long these past few weeks have seemed. Things have settled out a bit at work by way of drama, which is a good thing. The days are very slow though. It is strange to go from working on so many things at once to one specific thing all day. I am learning a lot of new stuff, and as I am getting to know people a bit better. I am liking the job, but I'll be ready for the days to start feeling shorter.

Things are still far from in order. Life is moving at a completely different pace than I am. Today seemed like maybe a step towards getting in sync, but who knows. I can't believe I have been so exhausted by moving at such a slow pace.

Still listening to tons of music during the day, so I'll list it out for my interest.

Even More Mostly Mopey Music:
Low - Drums and Guns
The Violet Burning - Lipstick and Dynamite Wonder
Beruit - Lon Gisland EP
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
The Velvet Undergroud - The Velvet Underground and Nico
All Things Bright and Beautiful - Love and Affection
Antony and The Johnsons - I Am a Bird Now
The Cure - Pornography
Havalina Rail Co. - Russian Lullabies
Why? - Elephat Eyelash
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - The Boatman's Call
Suffering and the Hideous Thieves - Rats in Heaven
Cursive - Domestica
The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee
Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha
Don Peris - Go When the Morning Shineth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man,
sorry its been rough. Know I can't do much to help, but I'm here. Miss you guys, haven't seen you or Funk or Swaffy in a while.