at the foot of the cross | |
The Lassie Foundation
So I decided I would start one of these guys and see where it went. I figure that a lot of these posts will be about music since that tends to be my main hobby. I am sure life will figure its way in too though. The audience will be small, but I am strangely excited about it.
I thought I would try to come up with some sort of interesting name for my blog since that is what bloggers have to do. I have always been one to steal my words from someone else though. I have been on quite a kick of the Lassie Foundation since before seeing them and especially after see them a couple of weeks ago. They have sucked me in quite a bit in a bunch of ways that they never had before.
Take what you will from the lyric, but there is just something about it I find beautiful. I'll spare you my thoughts on it though.
1 comment:
Nice, Kevin. I must say I love the idea of a music blog, especially since I can now officially declare myself a wannabe music lover who can no longer hold an intelligent conversation regarding music. And Steve, I must say your blog ID might the best one yet - i think you should use it to post things.
jota
Post a Comment