So I got back from Chicago yesterday. It was a fun trip with the guys. The guys being a couple of good college buddies. The girl was missed quite a bit. The girl being my awesome wife. It was still a lot of fun. To pass the time on the flight back, I started writing an overly verbose recap of the trip. That will be for those of you who have some time and for some reason care to read about the details of the trip. For those of you who don't, here's the high points.
Giant bean = extremely cool
Construction on train rail while on a tight schedule = not cool
Deep Dish Pizza and Italian Beef Sandwich = very tasty
Superdawg = messy
Second City = funny
Blue Man Group = Swaffy almost painted blue and hung by his feet
Chicago as a whole = really fun city
It was a great trip, but I'm glad to be back. The long winded version will be posted soon. I know you will be anxiously awaiting it.
Recent Playlist:
Random song selections from letters A-G on my ipod in the form of playlist On-The-Go 3
The Very Best of Otis Redding
The Cure - Show
Patty Griffin - 1000 Kisses
Prince - The Hits
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs
Joe Purdy - You Can Tell Georgia
Linford Detweiler -I Don't Think There is No Need to Bring Nothin'
The Innocence Mission - Now the Day is Over
Rufus Wainwright - Release the Stars
R.E.M - Accelerate
Jens Lekman - When I Said I Wanted to Be Your Dog
Explosions in the Sky - The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place
Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights
The Mountain Goats - Heretic Pride
Okkervil River - Don't Fall in Love With Everyone You Meet
Red House Painters - Songs for a Blue Guitar
Sleeping at Last - Ghosts
Van Morrison - Moondance
Pedro the Lion - Winners Never Quit
1 comment:
Looking forward to it man.
Post a Comment